is project took quite some time to materialise, but eventually we got the specs and we started working on it. We were told it would be a fairly simple website with a registration form and a newsletter. Then we were it told it would have to be bi-lingual.

The significance, for us, of this project is that we created the look and feel from scratch rather then buy an existing WordPress theme and work on it. It took a bit longer in order to get to grips with this new method but the result did not disappoint.

We still used WordPress for the functionality and WPML for the multi-lingual side of things. The client wanted us to generate the HTML marketing emails and manage all that. We decided to utilise a widely-used email marketing service for the invitations, newsletters, etc.